May 25th, 2010 · PortableApps
April 17th, 2010 · Google Chrome Extensions, PortableApps
I have been quite inactive lately and I apologize. New job takes up lots of time, the rest of the time all I feel like doing is Team Fortress 2…
But right now here’s what I’ve been working on:
- One Number is moving along, I have made a new framework that allows for much greater control over enabled/disabled services. Just have to add a few features and a few new services and the next version will be done. I may work on this some this weekend.
- New version of Google Chrome Portable to bump version numbers of the downloaded Google Chrome. (Links below)
- I found a bunch of my apps don’t work properly on 64-bit machines, I hacked together a quick fix for a couple but AppCompactor still crashes randomly when you try to compact more than one item (help in tracking this down would be welcome). For a workaround right now you can try using this tool to force 32-bit mode on any of my apps that are crashing in 64-bit. For EasyScreenshot.net you can just disable PrintScreen emulation to work around it.
Now for GCP downloads:
January 25th, 2010 · PortableApps
Quick release of GCP for 4.0 stable and the latest dev build (beta build is the same as stable), grab it on the Projects page.
Nothing added here, busy with life, job, and my new computer. <3
Need to fix EasyScreenshot.NET, completely broken on Windows 7.
January 2nd, 2010 · Google Chrome Extensions, Programming
Where to start? Early today I released OneNumber v1.2 to add a bunch of small requested features. With those out of the way I plan to tackle the two remaining big ones next:
- Google Calendar support
- Allow for normal GMail and Google Apps GMail support at once
Second one won’t be as hard as it sounds, I did most of the work already. Just need to redo the options page which will be most of the work.
I am quite elated to have the #24 most popular Google Chrome extension, edging out StumbleUpon and a really cool dev tool by Google! Thanks!
Changelog after the break, and lots more releases, though none Google Chrome related… [Read more →]
January 1st, 2010 · Software Picks
Haven’t done a second one of these in far too long. [Read more →]
→ 4 CommentsTags:
January 1st, 2010 · Games
I got some good games this Christmas and birthday, so I want to recommend a few: [Read more →]
December 13th, 2009 · Google Chrome Extensions, PortableApps
I’ve released new versions of Google Chrome Portable and my One Number extension for Google Chrome.
- Google Chrome Portable Stable (18.104.22.168)
- Google Chrome Portable Beta (22.214.171.124)
- Google Chrome Portable Dev (4.0.266.0)
- One Number (126.96.36.199)
December 8th, 2009 · Google Chrome Extensions
The Google Chrome team just pushed a beta build with extensions enabled for Windows and Linux, and my extension is getting some attention!
December 2nd, 2009 · PortableApps, Programming, Windows
Another new Google Chrome Portable!
I’ve been working on other stuff too, really! Just trying to get the bugs that people report to me out of the way…
Biggest change is the Portable Passwords feature. It’s opt-in so you’ll need to use the INI to enable it since it creates a bit of a hassle (you need to enter a master password on startup, to keep your passwords safe).
More details in help.html.
November 16th, 2009 · PortableApps
Minor update to fix up the source code for another official PortableApps.com release. Other than updating Stable and Dev channel versions, no changes anyone will notice.