I made a load of changes this time around.
Oh yeah, I am now featured on PortableApps.com! Hooray! 🙂
Here’s the main changes for this version:
- Updated Stable to 18.104.22.168, Beta to 22.214.171.124, Dev to 126.96.36.199
- Using new versions based on launcher versions rather than Google Chrome versions.
- Default locations for Beta and Dev builds changed to “GoogleChromePortableTest” and “GoogleChromePortableDev” to fit with PAF.
- Fixed bug where themes would stop working when GCP’s path or drive letter changed.
- Added support for PortableApps.com Menu language selection. Set UsePAMLanguage to false in the INI to use the user-selected language in Chrome instead.
- On request of PA community, did more agressive cleanup of registry keys and directories left behind after quitting.
- Backup and restore local Chrome’s unique identifier information used for collecting usage data.
- Updated launcher crash cleanup guide.